Your shopping cart is empty
**Clear Color Option Not Available
• Battery operated with long battery life, auto shut-off (to conserve battery life). Uses a common # 13 coin battery
• Two year full coverage, repair or replacement at our discretion, for material and workmanship defects. Coverage also includes turning in for free tune ups and cleaning twice a year during the full coverage period, customer covers shipping. • • Decreased cost for replacement do to customer caused damage as long as original product is returned. We do not offer insurance for loss or damage
• Our advanced DSP or Digital Signal Processing offers four programs to the user. With a touch of the button you can select one of four specific sound profiles.
• The 1st program is a low gain (approximately 10 dB) program set for listening “in the woods” in areas with low ambient noise. Example would be, in the woods with no wind or rain
• The 2nd program is a medium gain (approximately 15 dB) program designed to increase the hearing range in mid to high frequencies by 40-50% in moderate wind noise
• The 3rd and final program is a high gain (approximately 30-40 dB) program designed for over-all increased range in low to mid and mid to high frequencies.(the best setting for tracking moving game).
• The 4th program is a wide band signal cancellation and equalization that reduces wind reaction when hunting on windy days in the woods and gives the user situational awareness or the ability to hear in 360°.
Impulse Protection. Prevents hearing damage by listening to your surroundings and instantly limiting noise level presented to the ear to 85 db.